Monday 7 July 2008

Sex and The Council Estate

I need to vent .... why is life so difficult at times ? I have decided after 10 years to leave my partner ... it became apparent that i should do this when i caught him for the 10 milliionth time emailing , texting and calling other women . There comes a time in a womans life when she has to realise that no matter how much you try .. once a twat always a twat.

Relationships are complicated. You love them , you hate them , you can't live with them , you cant live without them and one day you wake up and find the bastard is out clubbing it with 20 something year old uni girls ( the man is 40 ) ... and to add insult to injury is also posting the pictures of his nights out on facebook for everyone to see.

Anyway , i decided enough was enough , apart from the fact his was a selfish bastard who would not even lend me £5 unless i promised to give it back when i got paid , he would not decorate , do gardening , washing , cleaning .. basically fuck all apart from play on his play station and laptop ... if i had nintendo stamps on my ass I may have even got sex now and again .. ( although all his energy was being used productively on uni girls LOL )

I would like to say that although i am slightly bitter ... ok maybe a bit more than that .. I intend to get through this with as much dignity as possible .. so to give my friends a break i am going to use this blog to salvage some of my sanity ... and as i have to live with man on a day to day basis at the minute until the council re-house me .. this could be a long journey ..

No comments: