Tuesday 15 July 2008

Are some people just put on this earth to piss me off ??

Well , got up this morning was nearly late to drop my daughter off at school , I guess sleeping on a floor eventually gets to you ! Maybe I should kick Fred's ass out of what used to be our bedroom and i could get a good nights sleep ???

Today was the usual , got her to school , came home and sat for 20 mins looking at facebook and feeling vexed as some girl had wrote about Fred again ... I need to wean myself off this , every time i look at it , with each picture and each comment about him i find myself getting more and more angry. Its like he is rubbing his single life in my face. I know what your thinking " why is she bothered , she is leaving him" .. it is sort of humiliating for me as everyone i know can see it family , friends , co- workers. I guess i need to get over this this but it really bugs the crap out of me. I hate him for it .

I am off upstairs now to clean the toilet with his toothbrush .. childish but entertaining ...

No comments: